Thursday, 25 July 2013

[scrumptious berry interiors]

This morning's purple carrot porridge was completely berrylicious!
Today I thought I'd share with you a few fabulous spaces that celebrate these delicious berry hues.
Enjoy x

via here

via here

via here

via here

This last space is my favourite of all.  I love the arrangement of art - perfection!

To make my sweet little purple carrot porridge, just grate one whole p. carrot into your oats with a handful of blueberries and almond milk.  Cook on the stove as per usual and top with a few more blueberries, goji berries, pomegranate arils and yoghurt (or coyo as I have) if you so fancy.
Delish!

Jx

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love the berry splash of colour very very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Kelly! Lovely and feminine Jx

      Delete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...