Thursday 25 July 2013

[scrumptious berry interiors]

This morning's purple carrot porridge was completely berrylicious!
Today I thought I'd share with you a few fabulous spaces that celebrate these delicious berry hues.
Enjoy x

via here

via here

via here

via here

This last space is my favourite of all.  I love the arrangement of art - perfection!

To make my sweet little purple carrot porridge, just grate one whole p. carrot into your oats with a handful of blueberries and almond milk.  Cook on the stove as per usual and top with a few more blueberries, goji berries, pomegranate arils and yoghurt (or coyo as I have) if you so fancy.
Delish!

Jx

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love the berry splash of colour very very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...