Monday 14 January 2013

[coming up - wedding shoot styling!]

My creative year/life ahead begins with styling a wedding shoot!
Late last year my lovely wedding photographer, Yena, asked if I would collaborate with her in a mock wedding shoot she would be photographing this year.
I had loved styling our own wedding and was thrilled to be given a chance to create something beautiful all over again!
Yesterday I met up with Yena at Woolloongabba Antique Centre to talk decorative details and to begin sourcing bits and pieces we would need.
These little bone handled butter knives ended up coming home with me.
They may or may not make an appearance but they were calling my name!
(Mustn't do that every time)

Looking forward to sharing the final product with you all!
Stay tuned!
Jx

First image via patyenas Instagram

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing the results of your collaboration! And love those knives - my nan has some just like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading wedding posts :) beautiful pictures, love your dress too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...