Tuesday 15 May 2012

[dreamy vintage style wedding]

Do yourself a favour and have a sticky beak at this gorgeous vintage style wedding on Style Me Pretty!
My favourite detail is the white cane peacock chairs for the bride and groom!
I do also love the little planter box-come-menu stand - so very clever!
The girl has taste too ;) ... that's the dress I wore for our engagement party on the left - the mixed bridesmaids dresses look fantastic!

Confession time: I've been spending a little time sitting on Style Me Pretty, waiting.
Today's the day our engagement shoot is meant to be featured.
How often is too often to refresh your browser?
Oh, and I just realised that we're officially five months to go!!!
Jx

images via style me pretty

3 comments:

  1. There was so many details on this wedding to look at! It was a good pick too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it lovely?! It's given me so many lovely ideas!! Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...