Thursday 19 January 2012

[a pot of tea under a tree]

A Pot of Tea Under a Tree is a fashion concept developed by my good friend Louise Falzon.  She holds clothing exchange events here in Brisbane twice yearly (which supports the charity Project Futures), runs sustainable fashion workshops and now has online shop!
Her fashion label is, what she describes as bespoke, innovative and sustainable and each item is made to order using only the finest, eco luxe fabrics available.
Want more?
Find it here!
And if you're like me and have a wardrobe full of clothes that are no longer in your usual rotation, why not come meet Louise at the next Under a Tree Clothing Exchange in April and have a swapsie!
Last time I picked up this cute number.
Happy Thursday!
Jx


4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness- I love that fruity stripey number! Im going to have a look now!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Jane

    what a wonderful idea

    I hope I can make it to the april one.

    lurvin your new header - but not sure if it is me but it is static and not dynamic.
    If I click on it - there is now "home" page.
    tell me to shut up silly old cow if I haven't caught on yet :)

    Have a wonderful day,

    loulou, from hereiamloulou blog

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! What does that mean? What have I done?! I have a home page? I have noticed when the page loads it pops up with the original green and then the image loads over that? Don't know how to fix it.

      Delete
  3. These are gorgeous! Enjoy the fabulous weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...