Saturday 10 December 2011

[vintage trunk find the second]

One of the best things to come out of our trip to Noosa last weekend (second to getting engaged... and seeing turtle) was finding a mate for my vintage trunk.
I just love the natural weave.  I've never seen one like it before.
I found it in the cutest little shop called Lamington along Hasting Street- I could have bought the whole store!  Well worth a look!
Now I just need to find a baby trunk to sit on top and I'll have a perfect little vintage trunk family - keep your eyes peeled for me!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
Enjoy the rain!
Jx

1 comment:

  1. Nice find & I love Lamington too - a great treasure trove of loveliness.

    Happy day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...