Monday 15 August 2011

[blank canvas - living room]

Yay!!! We've finished painting the living room and it looks so light!  It was definitely the largest area of satanic vermiculite ceiling in the unit so our necks aren't the happiest they've ever been, but it's done!  Here's some before and after shots...
before.
The single young male who used to reside here was a huge fan of Michael Jordan hence the Nike tick bookcases- eek!!
after.
Goodbye poorly painted sage wall!

before.
after.

Now for the interior decorating on a shoestring phase.  I'm pretty sure I have a photo of me sitting on the poo-brown couch shown above in my christening gown.  It is, however, the most comfortable couch to feel sorry for yourself after a night of a little too much.
Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...